Google

Monday, May 28, 2007

TIme may past... ...But the memories will last... ...

Hey I know it's kinda of sad to see the tournament come to a close. The babes(ok, i know there are not many), the hot bods, and of cos the worldclass action on display at sentosa for the past week. Yup, only a day had flew past but i'm starting to miss my Miwa Asao already. Himzzz... ...when'll u be back? Hope to see U in Singapore again soon. In the meantime, i gotta sort out my future and stick to my plans. At times I feel that i need someone to give a kick up my backside to give me a boost. I don want to be a has-been and someone with so much potential but fulfill so little of it.



Well, back to the Swatch FIVB Beach Volley World Tour Singapore, I would say that it was an enjoyment to be there. Despite the rain, the sun, and the sai kang, i gonna miss the beach again.

Hope that yr enjoy the pics i gonna post... ...and stay tuned for the next big event... ...may the memories last as we create new ones... ...

ENJOY!!!




Take of Japan.


There were the highs...


...the lows...


...and of coz the fans (smile for the camera!)

... ...and of coz Miwa Asao.

P.S: For those of u who wants better and more pics, better start begging me...keke..:0)

No comments: