Google

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ships ...

And just like ships we float through each other's lives
Through the waters of beauty and grace
We will one day dock at the same port
And give rest to our weary legs

Chorus:
There is a light
placed up in the sky
Like the stained glass time slows down
I wish I could sleep
I wish I could dream

I love the sound of my feet against these empty streets
I saw the whole town burn down I'm walking away
Nothing stays these feelings have wings
Our arms outstretched, we are soaring

Chorus

Chorus


This is the lyrics to the song
"Ships" which is sung by Umbrellas
Its not a very famous band
You might/might not have heard the name before
but i believe it will be one of those up and coming band in the future
lately i been hooked onto this song
the singer has this dreamy effect of making the song
unbashedly emotional without being emo
that makes you want to just listen more
anyway its on a permanent rewind on my ipod
haha i didnt know why
initially i thought it was just the music
but i guess sometimes subconciously
you listen to the song because you feel you can connect to it
Well "Ships" is just this type of song
its very meaningful ...
Can you find the meaning from the above lyrics ?
enough said ...
go click the title
and hear the song

No comments: