Google

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The ' He owe me money' theory

You have probably experienced a practical application of this theory before in your life.
Your friend owes you money, so you ask him when's he gonna return you the money. He says:" You get from X(a mutual friend), he owe me $20."

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!!!! What kind of fuck logic is that?!??!? Oei jeebai, you owe me money leh, why should i give a fuck who owes you money.....You are the one that owes me $, so you better take responsibility and come up with the money. I'm not gonna run ard chasing other ppl for money that YOU should place in my palm........I would rather you just say that you still dun have the money. I can wait, I'm reasonable,I know your good for the money. I just hate it when you absolve all responsibilty for the debt.

And its not as if you're gonna get the money from the other guy. He may not have the money at all, or he may say something like:" I where got owe him so much, the other day i pay for his chicken rice leh." And so round and round and round it goes, where it stops, nobody knows. Worst of all, he could palm you off to another fuck, so now you have to chase another person....

Jesus Christ man, no financial institution works like this. Certainly not banks, and definitely not loan sharks. You tell a loanshark to get the money you owe from a guy who owes you, and you are fucking kissing pavement my friend. You are fucking seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. You are fucking sucking down your food through a fucking tube.

So next time, when your fren tells you to get the money from somebody, just reply with a resounding "fuck you". Maybe add in a jeebai or asshole just for variety.

No comments: