Google

Monday, July 03, 2006

Complain

I just like to say how disappointed I am with the state of this blog. Just look at the blog description at the top. The blame falls squarely on the shoulders of Pseudo and the Korean. Seriously man, is it that hard to make a post? Look at me, I took time to make this post. I am absolving myself of all blame. Dun make excuses. Never mind the fact that only uncool people, and not even alot of them, read this blog. Just make some goddamn posts. FUCK!!

I wish I could take responsibility for the dismal state of the blog, but seriously, this is not my fault. How can anyone expect me to single-handedly update the blog? But enough finger-pointing, the guilty ones know who they are. We must move on. Regain our focus. Be proactive. Early bird gets the worm. Think outside the box. And most importantly of all: DON"T FUCK UP
And if we do, its not my fault. At all.

No comments: