Google

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ok I admit

After what goc posted, I just have to come up with excuses to why the blog looks dry and dead.

1. The World Cup is on! - come on who would waste time blogging during the world cup? All your other spare time are meant for sleeping. ok and Italy won the world cup for those who blogged their life away.

2. Army is killing off my free time! - Ok this is not an excuse for pseudo as he is done with his cheap labour for the government and goc is about to finish in a couple of months time. Fuck, its still a slow and long way for me.

3. Writers' block - We are boring and uncool people. If we had so many things to blog about, we would not be boring and uncool. Secondly, if we had that much ideas, we would be selling them off already.

4. Laziness - Let me see the number of hands, raise them up high so I can see them. who isn't lazy here? hmm... I see no hands are raised...

5. My virtual pet dog ate my posts away - There's always a list that comes in 5s so just have to include this classic excuse. I did post alright, I really did! bad doggy!

And at least goc is doing a lot more than pseudo.

PS. I would like to thank GOC for getting me one of those talking pedro dolls!

No comments: