Google

Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's so disgusting that I've got a slight sense of jealousy and I'm hoping that maybe I might be remembered. That maybe people might want to know what I've been up to and be at least a wee bit interested in having me around. Hoping that I am in those pictures with the people I used to be close to. Having a lifestyle that I detest, but secretly want because it means I can be that bit closer to you. My my... Such disgusting, self-centered thoughts. That desire to fit in, makes me sick.

I'm technically not suppose to care and think too much into things. I thought I was done with you people. Done hoping. Done being disappointed. Done questioning, wondering why and trying to explain your actions and words. But damn! That one message, one attempt to contact me...

I'm a complete wreck...

No comments: