Google

Monday, October 01, 2007

Unfortunately, my first post is going to be a complaint about people whom you have trouble working with and who make school work that much more dreadful.
...

To whom this might concern...

I can’t believe that in the past one year, you have become such a slack person who comes up with 10 million useless excuses as to why you have not done your work. Those excuses are all bullshit and it’s never a case where you had an actual emergency to attend to. Everything else is more important than school. Even if you did do something to contribute, it’s either crap or half-hearted. I won’t be this pissed off if I didn’t have to work with you. If you choose to rot and not take work seriously, that’s your problem. But when others are involved and your actions affect the outcome of our results, then don’t expect us to tolerate your shit because honestly, two semesters of dealing with your lazy ass is driving us all insane.

You were not prepared and yet you had the audacity to sit and sleep in front of us. There are people sitting at the same damn table as you who have had late nights. So unless you can present completed work, you have no rights to be sleeping while others are working their asses off so you can share our well deserved grade.

I just don’t get it. Talking to you nicely doesn’t work. Telling you that we’re concerned about your ‘disappearance’ doesn’t work. Calling and leaving you tons of messages as reminders doesn’t work. Then what the fuck does? Yelling and shouting at you? Being completely blunt and direct with you? Treating you like a child? Do you not see that your incompetency and irresponsibility is giving the rest of us extra work? You are so fucking selfish and testing our fucking patience.

The worse thing about it is you turned me into a fucking two-faced bitch. At one moment, I’m pissed and bitching about you behind your back. Then before you know it, I’m having a conversation with you as a friend. I feel like I’m pretending and acting like nothing happened and you’re not a complete disappointment.

I really dislike talking to you sometimes. 因为你好烦啊!
...

If anyone has any suggestions on how to deal with someone like that, please do enlighten me...

No comments: